So today I will sharing with you all my Top 7 Vitamins & Supplements for Faster Hair Growth & Thicker hair.
WHERE TO GET THE VITAMINS I MENTIONED.
1. Vitamin E-https://amzn.to/2PRPzhp
2. Vitamin B complex- https://amzn.to/2Val5s6
4. Iron- https://amzn.to/2LE1mRY
5. Biotin- https://amzn.to/2VPGMSK
6. Maca Powder- https://amzn.to/2vQZ5bn
7. Collagen- https://amzn.to/2Yj9qJH
BENEFITS OF SPORTS RESEARCH COLLAGEN PEPTIDES
- Healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Strong tendons, cartilage, ligaments and bones. Reduces joint pain.
- Regulate sleep.
- Gut friendly. Helps heal leaky gut.
- Boost the immune system.
- May boost metabolism and muscle mass.
I could spend hours regurgitating research I found online about Sports Research Collagen Peptide and collagen peptides in general, but I think this article by Dr. Axe is the best. I love how thorough his documentation is and all the colorful infographics.
WHAT I’M HOPING FOR FROM TAKING SPORTS RESEARCH COLLAGEN PEPTIDES
Going into the 8 week trial my skin and nails were very dry and I was using lotion everyday. As I’ve gotten older my recovery time from workouts has increased, my muscles get sore and old sports injuries continue to bother me. If I only see minimal results from ingesting collagen peptides, I’ll be happy!
- YOU NEED MORE COLLAGEN: Collagen is one of the most important nutrients needed to to ensure the health and vitality of your skin, hair, tendon, cartilage, bones, and joints. Around the age of 25, our bodies naturally begin to produce less collagen, and the first signs of aging start to occur.*
- HOW TO TAKE Sports Research Collagen Peptide Powder: Consume in warm or room temperature water. Can also be added to Oatmeal, Yogurt, Soups or Sauces. *Helpful Hack: Add Sports Research Collagen Peptides to cold water without fear of clumping, mix collagen in room temperature water first, then add ice.
- REAL CERTIFICATIONS: Many companies claim to be, but Sports Research Collagen Peptides Powder is actually 3rd party certified by the Paleo & Keto Foundation, and non-GMO verified by the IGEN program.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Sports Research Collagen Peptide is made from bovine which some individuals may be allergic. Please consult your Doctor before consuming. Sports Research Collagen Peptide is a Protein and Individuals who consume an excessive amount of Protein in their diet may experience bloating and diarrhea.
- And Sports Research Collagen Peptides carries a 90 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you don’t see results within 90 days, simply return your product for a refund.